Friday, November 21, 2014

Cold Truth

                                       Cold Truth


             Of course, everyone has the right to be fat and greasy
but it is necessary to exercise this right with some moderation.

                True bodybuilding for beginners is this, my friends, it is now very fashionable to monitor their health and figure. However, the absolute majority of beginners bodibildirov, never succeed. Despite the subscription in fashionable fitness, personal trainer with experience, good bodybuilding exercise program and a huge amount of money to throw out every month for bodybuilding: food and lifestyle magazines, Pestryaev promises a flat stomach in four weeks or six steep biceps. ... Haha .
 

The reason for the problems.
              At the heart of all these problems bodybuilding for beginners. Lies, I think, two points. Firstly, the eternal desire of Russian freebies, and secondly - not understanding basic things. Those things about bodybuilding sets of exercises and nutrition that a competent coach should inspire you in the first place before the opening of training.

                    I'm tired of stupid mistakes beginners and I hurt for those visitors to the gym, which tend to no one but the result because of unproductive and under an hour just harmful compound exercises, never get of what the dream. Well, as a woman can reduce her waist if she "prescribed" side slopes with heavy dumbbells. It will only increase as her. And in the most unpleasant - "The outline of." Nevertheless, it is perhaps the most favorite exercise of all obese women in my room. And one look at the other, and eventually, when I enter the room, it seems to me that I was in another world, "a Chinese idol." Where have all the moves from one side to another.


 

Personality and Intelligence
                   People, as a species different from the animals, only the ability to collect, analyze information, and change depending on this behavior. So do not be like animals. Do not copy blindly the methodology and set of exercises that you do not understand. What works well for Madonna and Arnold Schwarzenegger's not the fact that it would be effective for you. The purpose of this book is to teach you how to take
adequate solutions appropriate to your capacity and training. I want to give you detailed information about bodybuilding for beginners, about which complexes bodybuilding exercises are right for you.


               Now about myself. What gives me the right to such categorical judgments bodybuilding? The answer is simple - my form. When I ask this question in the hall, I just pick up a shirt and show his abs. In this regard, I am always interested in reading the works of "theorists" bodybuilding for beginners who claim the same as it is easy to reach "a flat stomach in 4-D of the week", but at the same time look for yourself or as a fat pig, or as buhinvaldskie teens. Well I do not like them, probably, sports figures. ... But as they do easily and quickly they are willing to give out advice on the right and left.
 

Tips about appearance.

            Eight years I have been working on the stage. Specialty striptease show, as you might imagine, especially imposes strict requirements for appearance. And I can not, as professional athletes on the cover, "blur" in the offseason, because work not only in the "season". I need a good, and more importantly, the constant shape all year round. Make a good shape for a couple of weeks regarding not difficult, but constantly look at the 5-Th points - it is much more difficult, but also enjoyable. Need advice on how to achieve this? They have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment